How to buy
How to buy a painting / an artwork
2. If the selected painting is available, you will see the Buy now link below the image. If the painting cannot be bought immediately but it is possible to order the author’s copy, you will see the Order a copy link below the image. Click on the link.
3. You are prompted to fill in the order form (your name, e-mail, phone number, destination city, your comments). Having filled in these fields, click the Send the order button.
4. Having got your order, we will transmit your contact and order information (by email or phone) to the artist or his representative within 24 hours. You will get immediate notification once the painter received the order.
5. The artist will contact you directly to discuss the payment, delivery and other details.
The delivery cost and additional expenses (export permit, packing expenses, insurance and so on) are paid by the buyer, that is, the price on the website does not include these expenses. The delivery details are discussed between the artist and the buyer.
Typically, the payment details are discussed between the artist and the buyer.
Framed / non-framed paintings
If a painting has been already framed, you will see the “Artwork framed” text under the painting’s image. The frame cost is included in the painting price. If there is no “Artwork framed” text under the painting’s image, you will have to discuss this subject with the author.
1. Notice that all paintings and artworks available at ArtNow.ru are private property of painters and located at painter’s studios. This information has to be taken into consideration before submitting your order since it affects delivery date and cost. A painter’s location can be found on his / her biography page as well as on the painters list page.
If you want to buy a painting urgently, we would recommend to select artworks created by painters living in your area. It will significantly save your time and money.
To search for painters by location, you can use the search painter form which can be found on the painters list page in the Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Decor sections. You can also use the advanced artwork search.
2. If you order an author’s copy, you need to understand that preparing the copy will take some time (from a couple of days to several weeks). You should discuss the timeline with the painter in advance.
3. If for some reasons you want to cancel your order, you can do it at any time before making payments - you only need to send cancellation to the painter and ArtNow.ru Administration.
4. If you want to buy a certain artwork but you cannot afford buying it, send your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and, perhaps, we will manage to persuade the painter to lower his price.
5. If you want make an order by email or ask some relevant questions, email to email@example.com.
October. Old Moscow, Danilovsky Val street