Подворье Валаамского монастыря.
На углу Нарвского и Старо-Петергофского проспектов привлекает внимание необычный храмовый комплекс из серого кирпича. В начале XX века в нем располагалось подворье Староладожского Успенского женского монастыря. Это единственный из дошедших нас в неизменном виде храмов Нарвской заставы. Ансамбль подворья женского монастыря строился с 1904 по 1910 год по проекту архитектора Василия Антоновича Косякова.
Санкт-Петербургское подворье, так же как и монастырь, было закрыто в 1919 году. Но Казанская церковь подворья оставалась действующей до октября 1935 года как приходская, пока ее не закрыли, а позже перестроили. В закрытом храме располагались швейная фабрика, затем мебельный комбинат.
В советское время храм железобетонными перекрытиями разделили на три этажа. В наружных стенах пробили проемы. Были утрачены практически все элементы убранства интерьера храма (иконостас, киоты, мраморные ступени и пр.), а также детали наружного оформленВ 1989 году комплекс здани
The courtyard of the Valaam Monastery.
At the corner of Narva and Staro-Peterhof Avenues, an unusual temple complex made of gray brick attracts attention. At the beginning of the XX century, it housed the courtyard of the Old Ladoga Assumption Convent. This is the only one of the temples of the Narva outpost that have come down to us unchanged. The ensemble of the courtyard of the convent was built from 1904 to 1910 according to the project of the architect Vasily Antonovich Kosyakov.
The St. Petersburg compound, as well as the monastery, was closed in 1919. But the Kazan church of the courtyard remained active until October 1935 as a parish, until it was closed, and later rebuilt. The closed church housed a garment factory, then a furniture factory.
In Soviet times, the church was divided into three floors with reinforced concrete floors. Openings were punched in the outer walls. Almost all elements of the interior decoration of the temple (iconostasis, kiosks, marble steps, etc.) were lost, as well as details of the exterior design of the building complex in 1989
На углу Нарвского и Старо-Петергофского проспектов привлекает внимание необычный храмовый комплекс из серого кирпича. В начале XX века в нем располагалось подворье Староладожского Успенского женского монастыря. Это единственный из дошедших нас в неизменном виде храмов Нарвской заставы. Ансамбль подворья женского монастыря строился с 1904 по 1910 год по проекту архитектора Василия Антоновича Косякова.
Санкт-Петербургское подворье, так же как и монастырь, было закрыто в 1919 году. Но Казанская церковь подворья оставалась действующей до октября 1935 года как приходская, пока ее не закрыли, а позже перестроили. В закрытом храме располагались швейная фабрика, затем мебельный комбинат.
В советское время храм железобетонными перекрытиями разделили на три этажа. В наружных стенах пробили проемы. Были утрачены практически все элементы убранства интерьера храма (иконостас, киоты, мраморные ступени и пр.), а также детали наружного оформленВ 1989 году комплекс здани
The courtyard of the Valaam Monastery.
At the corner of Narva and Staro-Peterhof Avenues, an unusual temple complex made of gray brick attracts attention. At the beginning of the XX century, it housed the courtyard of the Old Ladoga Assumption Convent. This is the only one of the temples of the Narva outpost that have come down to us unchanged. The ensemble of the courtyard of the convent was built from 1904 to 1910 according to the project of the architect Vasily Antonovich Kosyakov.
The St. Petersburg compound, as well as the monastery, was closed in 1919. But the Kazan church of the courtyard remained active until October 1935 as a parish, until it was closed, and later rebuilt. The closed church housed a garment factory, then a furniture factory.
In Soviet times, the church was divided into three floors with reinforced concrete floors. Openings were punched in the outer walls. Almost all elements of the interior decoration of the temple (iconostasis, kiosks, marble steps, etc.) were lost, as well as details of the exterior design of the building complex in 1989








Painting
Graphics
Batic
Dolls
Jeweller art
Sculpture
Icons
Art embroidered painting
Art glass
Wall painting
Mosaic
Decor
Airbrush
Giclee, prints, posters






