He was born on August 16, 1973 in Armenia. Arzni. In 1988 he entered the Orel Art College, at the department of the artist-designer. From 1989 to 1992 he continued his studies in Armenia, in Yerevan in the Art College named after. P. Terlemezyan with teachers: Markaryan Yu.N. and Babayan G. E. In 1993 he moved to Russia, to the city of Orel, where I live and work. Since 2007 I take part in the regional, interregional, all-Russian and international art exhibitions:
1. The First Regional Art Exhibition (2007 in Orel)
2. The Second Regional Youth Exhibition in Orel 2008.)
3.Group art exhibition "Eagle, the eyes of the young Artists "(Orel, 2010)
4. The Regional Art Exhibition drawing (School No. 1 in Orel, 2010).
5. The Third Regional Youth Exhibition (Museum of Fine Arts, Oryol 2010)
6. The Jubilee Regional Art Exhibition of CXR (Orel 2010)
7. Oblastnaya thin. exhibition "Plein Air-2010" (Orel, 2011)
8. Oblastnaya thin. Exhibition "Pastel and soft material" (Orel DXH 2011)
9. Oblastnaya thin. Exhibition "Still Life" (Orel, 2012)
10. International art. Exhibition "The Impressed Angel", dedicated to the 180th birthday of NS Leskov (Orel 2011).
11. All-Russian art. Exhibition "Continuing Traditions… " dedicated to the 175th anniversary of the birth of I.Kramskiy (Voronezh, 2012)
12.International art. Exhibition "The Golden Brush" (Moscow CHA, 2012)
13. Interregional art. Exhibition "Artists of the Central Regions", Lipetsk. 2013
14. The second open interregional Belgorod Festival of Fine Arts, in memory of SS Kosenkov (Belgorod, 2014). I mainly work in the technique of oil and dry pastels, watercolors, oil paintings, pencil, sauce, sepia, chalk.
Currently living and working in Moscow Works are in private collections in Ukraine, Armenia, Russia, Poland, Germany